MOVING COMPANY - SCRANTON'S TOP MOVER
When it comes time to move, we are committed to providing you with a Professional Moving Plan that meets your needs. We know moving can be stressful, so we strive to make the process as easy as possible. We provide a variety of resources aimed at ensuring your move is as stress-free as possible, and within your budget. Our Moving Plan is structured to provide you with a personalized approach to moving your property, whether it is just down the street, the next town over, or across the nation. You will find we have a variety of services to choose from, to include: packing options, storage, special moves, small moves, and virtually every other consideration you may have.
- Platinum Service Packing – We will pack and unpack your entire house or office using our proprietary methods and the best packing materials. Each of our packers is trained in our methods and will do so in a respectful and professional manner.
- Gold Service Packing – Based on your requirements, we will support your packing efforts as little or as much as you need. We will utilize the same methods as our Platinum Service Packing Level and price our effort either by the hour or the job, depending on your preference.
- Silver Service Packing – We will provide you with all the packing materials (boxes, bubble wrap, tape, etc.) as you require and based on our Fair Price Guaranteed quote.
Whether we pack or assist you in your packing efforts, we provide the utmost care in packing (and unpacking) any and all fragile possessions. In other words, we treat your items like we would our own so you can rest assured your valuable property will be pack, moved, and unpacked in the hands of our expert movers.
The Moving Process
- Loading – During the loading process, our team will ensure that each item, box, or other possession is properly packed, inventoried, and labeled so the unloading process will go smoothly and efficiently. For all furniture we will use our proprietary plastic containment system and padded blankets to ensure against any potential damage. Further, we systematically load our trucks to maximize space, ensure safe transportation, and enable efficient unloading. We encourage all our customers to oversee our loading process if they desire. Lastly, we will review our quote inventory worksheet to ensure we have labeled and organized the loading of our trucks per our Moving Plan.
- Transportation – We only use the finest equipment and all of our drivers hold appropriate licensing and certifications – safety and efficiency are our top priorities. For longer distance moves, we maintain GPS tracking on all of our trucks so you can check their location 24x7. We are fully insured during the transportation process so you can be assured your property is well covered.
- Unloading – Upon arrival, we will will carefully unload and unpack (as specified) all of your belongs; and with your guidance (or prior instruction if not present), we will carefully place all of your boxes and furniture in identified rooms. Further we will re-assemble any items that needed to be taken apart prior to loading, such as bed frames, entertainment centers, etc.).
- 3rd Party Services – We work with a number of 3rd party professionals that can provide services above and beyond what most other movers can. Here are just a few example of our 3rd party services:
- Pet sitters and boarding providers to ensure your dogs, cats, and other pets are taken care of during your move
- Plumbers, electricians, cable/satellite providers and HVAC professionals to ensure your new residence ready to go
Other Moving Services
- Unpacking – If selected from one of our packing service levels, our crew will unpack all boxes and place their contents in specified locations per our Moving Plan. You can further supervise this process or leave it up to us per you prior directions. We will remove all packing material and leave your new residence or office as if we were never there.
- Storage – We provide storage services, to include climate controlled, for up to one year. We have a proprietary Warehouse Management System so all your items are first inventoried prior to storage, and then placed securely in our warehouse facilities. We offer both short-and long-term storage and can accommodate both Less than Container Loads (LCL) as well as Full Container Loads (FCL).
- Structured Packaging- Based extra large items that won’t fit in standard boxes and/or need extra protection, we can provide 2x4 crating and skid packing. This type of packing will receive the same level of care and protection materials (bubble wrap, shrunk wrap, padded blankets, etc.) as all of your standard items do.
- Vehicles, Boats, Personal Watercrafts, and Motocycles- We offer moving solutions for these items as well. Please just mention your requirements in this area to our Moving Consultant
We are a professional moving company offering full service moves, whether they are long distance or local moves. We take pride in moving Scranton PA residents around the area and the country.
A SERVICE COMPANY
A SERVICE COMPANY
Affordable, stress-free moving in our mission. We are one of the highest rated and respected movers in the area. No job is too small, too big or too complex, and every customer is our #1 priority. We are in the people business that just happens to move things for a living. All of our staff is dedicated to making your moving experience as easy as possible… and you will find it will be easy with the movers Scranton and NE PA locals trust.